Sunday 1 July 2012

Jeddah's Hypnotherapist - Ameenah Amin


This week was a bit different, instead of going on with the usual reviews and interviews I decided to get down with one of Jeddah's brilliant Hypnotherapist whose clients have claimed to be perfectly satisfied with the treatments. Here are a few questions that I got the chance to ask:

1. What is your background with Hypnotherapy? 
My background with hypnotherapy is related with my interest and vast experience of Neotic Sciences/ Mind sciences. Since my teen years I used to think about something beyond conscious mind until I discovered the power of subconscious mind through vigorous mind control exercises and meditation, great tool to become aware of one self. As mind sciences becomes integral part of my life everyday there is something new to learn, as human mind is the greatest and mysterious creation of God and it works wonders. 

2. What exactly is 'The Brain' according to your studies?
The conscious and the subconscious minds are merely two separate spheres of activity within your brain.
Your conscious mind is the rational or the logical mind, whereas your subconscious mind is the 'animal' like brain within humans.
Without any conscious choice on your part, your heart keeps pumping blood, your body knows to sweat and your temperature is regulated. These are all examples of the functions that although may seem as if they 'just happen', are actually the result of your subconscious mental processes, hard at work. Most people never 'think' that they have a subconscious mind, although they certainly have to 'think' with it. Your subconscious mind is very powerful and makes up a great percentage of your mental processes (Even though you are unaware of it) your subconscious mind is easily impressed upon by the thoughts and mental focus of the conscious mind. Your subconscious does not reason - it simply reacts to and follows the instructions and guidance of the conscious.

3. According to your phycology, has hypnotherapy been a success when applying professionally and personally?
Practitioners and researchers claim success rates of 90% and higher for professionally conducted hypnotherapy, that is followed up with a treatment plan and self-hypnosis which I teach them in our sessions. Alhamdulillah, I have dealt cases in Jeddah and all of them are successful. Hypnotherapy is useful for treating a variety of complaints, both physical and mental. Used in conjunction with other therapies, such as psychoanalysis, hypnotherapy can help patients to overcome certain psychological complaints, including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Phobias, and Neuroses. It is particularly useful for overcoming phobias, and ceasing problematic habitual behavior, like stammering, snoring, smoking, teeth grinding, sleepwalking or nail biting.
It can also help alleviate some of the symptoms of physical complaints like allergies, travel sickness, insomnia and irritable bowel syndrome. Used in conjunction with conventional medical treatment, hypnotherapy has demonstrated positive benefits in the treatment of Cancer. Hypnotherapy is also useful in providing general health benefits, such as improving posture and digestion, reducing dependence on sleeping pills or tranquillizers, and helping to eradicate stress, anxiety and depression.
Hypnotherapy is not generally advisable for mentally disturbed or psychotic patients. 

4. Belonging to this profession, what is your qualification?
After my 14 years of academic education I enrolled myself for Hypnotherapy - basic course, in 1997 from NGH USA, and then I did my Hypnotherapy Diploma in1999 from London College of clinical hypnosis. Then I did vigorous mind development workshops fourth dimension 1 in 2000, after that I did my training of another mind development training program, The Incorporeal World in 2003. In 2005 I did my Silva Method Self-Empowerment program at Silva Head Quarters, Texas. I have also accomplished the Awakening Fire Walk in Advance Mind Enhancement program in 2007. 





3 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again!
    hypnotherapist sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing From Emotional Abuse, I specialize in empowering gals and guys to heal from abuse in their lives with hypnotherapy and new life coaching. Judie Keys, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. Healing Magic Intl. Judie Keys CCH... Very helpful. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam,

    My name is FARHAN. I am looking for a Hypnotherapist to Hypnotise me for gaining knowledge. I am weak in studies. I am planning to do my MBA course from CANADA and I need help.

    Thanks

    Best Regards

    FARHAN
    0599711430

    ReplyDelete