Friday 7 September 2012

A blogger on the bench - Pink Clouds



Here we are again with an exciting interview from a blogger this time !
Then again I was surfing the web and crashed over a Facebook Page entitled 'Pink Clouds' ... so I sent the questionnaire and was lucky enough to get the reply back ! Here is what we talked about:

1.Tell us about the birth of 'Pink Clouds’... How and when did this all happen?
It was in June 2011...Pregnant and completely paranoid about getting stretch marks. I used to spend hours and hours on the internet trying to find out creams and massage oils to that might actually work. After reading loads of really helpful reviews and a couple of vague ones, I suddenly realized how much of time we girls spend online reading these blogs.… loving them… hating them… connecting with girls all over the world. Then i thought… OK so here I come. Pink Clouds was born just about instantly in maybe 5 minutes.  And yes! From that moment onwards… there was no looking back.

2.As a blogger what are the most important points that one should keep in view...Give out three reasons for all the bloggers out there.
Among the 100 guidelines which bloggers might have to look into, my top 3 would be:

a. Honesty: Always be honest about how you feel about the products you review. Doesn’t matter how other bloggers, YouTube gurus or celebrities feel about it. You Love it? Oh yes you do… You hate it? No need to compromise on your thoughts.

b. Try and develop a unique style. We all are inspired from other writers and blogs but don’t copy anyone else. You are a different person… so let your blog be who you are

c. Write as often as possible. At least 2 post a week. Because sometimes blogs get forgotten… you wouldn’t want yours to get lost right.

3.Pink Clouds is having this crazy fan following that I noticed earlier …How did that happen? Also what are a few tips to promote blogs?
Thank you! Well it’s a wonderful feeling when you wake up every morning and you see your blog has grown big. My blog did have a sudden boost this year because i have been quite active on it. I think one of the main reasons would be my giveaways. I have loads of them going on all the time. That’s the most easiest and healthy way of getting more followers.

4.To talk more about your blog, what s Pink -Cloud about? Do u stick to the usual reviews and give-away's or is there more in the package?
Pink Clouds is a girly blog. All about the pretty and pink stuff going on in my life. Well what’s different about her would be - I like to focus mainly on natural, cruelty free make up and skin care. I always try to bring out these really wonderful products that are chemical free and amazing but yet to be noticed in the blog world. If you do have a look at my reviews you will notice i don’t write about those 'Oh So Popular' brands which everyone is talking about all the time. I like to write about something different, interesting and also healthy. I am trying to introduce as many natural brands as possible for my readers. Just so we can all be pretty, pink and healthy!

Link:
Pink Clouds Facebook Page!

3 comments: