Tuesday 12 June 2012

Creationz Theme Cakes


Want to get a perfectly baked and iced carrot cake this summer? Then order yours now from ‘Creationz Theme Cakes’. Shahla never attended a baking school or institute but knows how to perfectly frost a cupcake and squeeze a pastry bag!
‘After getting a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, I practiced almost every art related to the field…But baking was something I truly envied…so I took this as a challenge and embarked on this candy – coated journey.’
After a whole year of measuring the perfect ingredients and rolling the fondants, Shahla became one of the professionals but still considers herself as a student learning more with each day. With the positive feedback from her fans and the increasing likes on her Facebook group, Shahla started getting calls from people who wanted to be her students, ‘I refused to conduct any classes, thou it was a request from many of my fans…But I am still in the learning process to get more perfection with every product I make.’
‘Creationz Theme Cakes’ serve up an array of red velvet, dark forest, cheese cakes and triple mousse cakes with your choice of flavors and icings. Shahla over a single year has perfected herself in making cakes for up to 70 people for events like Nikah Ceremonies, Birthday Parties, Graduation and many more.
While interviewing Shahla Sohail told us that she gets inspiration from every person who steps in the creative field. ‘I learn a lot from other bakers and chefs and of course 'Cake Boss' is more of a dream from me. Nida Faisal, too for me is an inspiration, and as she is my senior in this field I respect her a lot. Also, my friends and family have been my supporters and motivators who have always appreciated and encouraged me to do this’
Shahla guarantees that her cakes her not only well decorated but they also have the perfect sponge and crusts for her customers satisfaction so that they can taste the true heavenly bliss.


So I guess, let’s get over the waiting game and order our sweet sensations now!     

Link:
Creationz Theme Cakes Facebook Group!                                                           

7 comments:

  1. Honestly speaking i have tasted cakes of all professionals in riyadh but i can proudly say that yes this was what i was searching for. Yummiest taste with excellent art work mashAllah. Shahla is not only a great baker but v. Good human being mashAllah. Keep it up shahla. I am now one of the loyal customer of urs, cant order anyone after tasting her cake. No one can beat u.mashAllah
    Still waiting to taste her most selling carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly speaking i have tasted cakes of all professionals in riyadh but i can proudly say that yes this was what i was searching for. Yummiest taste with excellent art work mashAllah. Shahla is not only a great baker but v. Good human being mashAllah. Keep it up shahla. I am now one of the loyal customer of shahla, cant order anyone else after tasting her cake. No one can beat her.mashAllah
    Still waiting to taste her most selling carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shahla really know her work, her cakes are simply out of this world, superb taste and Delightful Artwork MA. I tasted her super famous carrot cake at a party and then order chocolate themed cake for my hubby's birthday, both cakes were delicious. She took care of every detail.
    All the best for the Future Shahla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THE BEST........ MASHALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great !! Looking forward to Order .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have no clue as to what your baking goods taste like but seeing the amount of positive response on your blog must be something really speciall!!! best of luck in your future en devours.

    ReplyDelete