Wednesday 20 June 2012

Estillo Hut


Sidra Majeed, Dress designer and founder of Estillo Hut was interviewed this week by ‘Samyy Writes’. Sidra instead of promoting other brands and copying the designs out, created her own lines, patched the colors up and sketched the patterns and textures in a brilliant way keeping the Pakistani fashion and trends in her creativities.
Sidra explained how Estillo Hut was such a boom and how her designs were encouraged by fans from Pakistan and abroad. ‘My family and I were going through a financial crunch, and I still had an year left to complete my studies, so I thought of designing my own clothing lines … and this is how it all started’.
Fashion Designing was never related to her field, ‘I opted for Fashion designing … It was my passion and I knew that I could light a spark in it.’ Furthermore she said that this business in solely online. She manages most of her orders through Facebook.
She clearly explains that after getting fame she cannot give credits to a single person. No one person can get the title of being the inspiration. One of the many reasons that Estillo was a huge hit is the fact that Sidra studied what and how people really want it, their demands and needs and what the market provides. Keeping all this in mind and being focused on what her customers desired she scored a lot!
Sidra further stated that the job may seem to be glamorous and glittering, and the perfect job for anyone, is actually quite tiring, especially when the trends change at every inch and the customers’ demands for the best. ‘I keep mixing the colors and patterns in my mind and focus on getting the perfect solution.’
Additionally the designer unleashed that bellbottoms and tights are in the catalogs, even for the bridals long shirts are being paired with Shararas to give the traditional plus classy look to the outfit. Sidra said that summery colors like blues, peaches and corals are being spotted on the ramp.


Samyy Writes wishes Estillo Hut the very best of luck for the near successful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment